What Will You Learn?
- Writing skills you should know from undergraduate study
- How to mentally prepare for grad school
- The role of writing to your success
- What faculty members truly expect
- The relationship good writing has with reading, scholarship and critical thinking
Meet Your Course Instructor
I'm Dr. Vernetta K. Mosley (Dr. V), and I am here to make you a stronger writer. You don't have to enjoy writing like me, but academic writing is a skill you that can master with the right information, strategies and guidance!
- BA, Journalism and Mass Communication, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MA, English, North Carolina A&T State University
- PhD, English University of South Florida
Let me use all I know to cultivate the writer within you!
Looking for More?
Each level of graduate school requires more from you as a scholarly writer.
To support your growth through each stage, we have courses covering a range of topics.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription